Subject: A survey to assess the current practices of SoHO management - ReaderSHip project
From: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Branka Golubić Čepulić <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <klara.
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <ott
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 10:22:55 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear SoHO-Net National Focal Points for blood, tissues and cells, and 
medically assisted reproduction,

The European Commission (DG SANTE) has initiated a survey to assess the 
current practices of SoHO management at the administrative and legal levels 
across the European Union. This survey is aimed at hospital managers, and 
professionals using SoHO in their daily activities.

The results from this survey will support the definition of recommendations 
and guidance to facilitate the hospital’s compliance with the new Regulation 
on standards of quality and safety for substances of human origin intended 
for human application, which was proposed in 2022 and will come into force 
by 2027.

By participating in the survey you will be able to share your perspective 
and assist in shaping recommendations for EU hospitals regarding SoHO 
management.

The survey is available at the following link: 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/ReaderSHip

Or through the QR code below:

If relevant, please consider to share this survey further to you networks.

Thank you for your support on this project.

With kind regards,

ECDC SoHO team, on behalf of the ReaderSHip project

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.